Saturday, May 8, 2021

The Book Opens, Coating You In Dust

 Weeeeelllllll, it's been a bit longer since my last post than I would have liked.  I had plenty of good intentions and plans last year to write on a few different topics, but the state of the world--Covid, the protests across the country over the summer, the general dread of everything going on--made it feel like the wrong time to be writing about such things.  While the world's problems still obviously matter, I think it's time to get back to the blog and use it for its other intended purpose: hosting a few essays on subjects I've been wanting to challenge myself and write about for a while, things of a more personal nature that I've kept to myself for years.  Writing about some of them will definitely fit into the "do something every day that scares you" category for me, but maybe someone else will see themselves in the words that come out, know they're not alone, and that'll be worth it.  

So, welcome back!  Let's see if I remember how all this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment