Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bus Stop

Published: March 16, 2019
Word Count: 2,004

Have you ever had an art piece that really grabbed your attention, even beyond the way it might display a particular like of yours? That happened to me with a piece by Pantheric on FurAffinity, a link to which I will include below. It portrays a rather well-built black jaguar sitting on a bench in a bus stop. I've always enjoyed art that seems to tell a story, the background and subject suggesting a before and after to the now that we can see.

That definitely happened with this picture, and with the picture being what it was (and with me being me), that jaguar seemed to be getting bigger. I wrote Bus Stop with that as the theme, and well, hopefully he and the bus made it to where they were going intact.

Read Bus Stop

See Pantheric's "Waiting For The Bus"

No comments:

Post a Comment