Monday, May 11, 2020

A More Proper Introduction

Hello!  I'm Mataki.  I've been kicking around the furry fandom since 1994, roleplaying on FurryMuck (and other places) since 1996, and writing short stories since 2015.  I specialize in the macrofurry/furry giant(ess) subgenre of storytelling.  If you were around in the fandom in the 2000s, you might remember the website I used to have, which featured a few comics, stories, and even short movie clips based around macrophilia as well.

I'm starting this blog as a way to put my stories out there in yet another place.  You never know when having all your eggs in one basket will prove to be a bad idea, and maybe someone out there who doesn't frequent FurAffinity and Weasyl will find these stories interesting.  I also hope to add some commentary along the way to keep the place from becoming too dusty between tales.

If you're curious about all this and want to dive right in, I'll put a link to my FurAffinity page below.  At the time of writing, it's the most complete collection of my work, and there are a lot of pictures to look at as well!

So, where to go from here?  The current goal is to post one story a day for the next week or so (though the people in my stories are large, the collection of stories so far is not) and give some thoughts on each one.  If you're up for it, come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment